For a long long time, I have been thinking of writing this post and since I am on a post writing spree these days so I thought what better time to write this post. I think everybody has the fascination of going to new countries and being places where they havent ever been, so here I am with a list of few places which I would like to visit given I have enough money and time to be there and enjoy.
So here I am with the list..
Going in alphabetic order.
1) Germany :- My obsession with this country starts with none other than Hiter. Since then I have always loved this country so much that if I were to ask the name of the country I would want to live in except India then my answer would sure be Germany. I have no specific reasons to like Germany, I know no famous person from the country. I don’t know of any scenic place I would like to visit if I go there. But sometimes you don’t have reasons, you just like something and this is one of them. One thing about Germany which I have heard is the “Beer Festival” would sure love to be there once.
2) Japan :- Now here is one place for which I have a reason I can say for liking it. I have heard so many stories about the technological advancement of the country. I wanna see how technically advanced the people are, I wanna experience the power of Japanese technology first hand. Have heard the stories of platforms which move with the train and all such insane stuff so just wanna see it for my eyes. Btw have heard that the place is damn expensive so wouldnt want to live there much, but ya would like to be there once.
3) Venice :- This place just seems to be so different from the rest of the world, a place where gondoal and not cars is the mode of transposrt. Would love to spend a romantic event on the waters sitting in a boat with my beloved. Whenever I think of Venice the image of Amitabh Bachhan & Zeenat Aman (i guess) from the song “Do Lafzon ki hai Dil ki kahani ” from the film Great Gambler flash before my eyes. It looks such a romantic setting, a guy rowing the boat and you sitting there.
4) Paris :- Romance capital of the World, never got any feeling about it but have heard so much about the place so I guess it sure could be worth a try.. Don’t u thinK???
4) South America :- With the rich culture and the hot ladies,this portion of earth also attracts me a lot.. Would sure love to witness the Rio Carinval… 😛
Places which are generally in the list of people but I don’t care much about visiting
1) Switzerland :- The place supposed to be one of the most beautiful on the face of earth and blah blah.. But all these things and descriptions have never attracted me, I guess we have enough scenic beauty in our own mother land to go searching for it any other place.
गर फिर्दौसे बरुए ज़मीनस तो हमीनस तो हमीनस तो हमीनस
(If there is heaven any where on earth, then it is here), these lines about Kashmir which always come to my mind when I think of Switzerland and its beauty. I myself have lived in hilly area enough to be attracted to such beauty..
2) USA – “THE” destination in the world, but somehow the feeling I get of US is very crude. I can never think of it as being culturally rich and pleasing to heart and soul. Mention of US and the things which strike me are “Money”, “War”. A dream destination for study and all but would not be much interested in going there in a holiday.
Song of the Day:- My Back Pages (Beatles)
PS1:- This baby is now 150 posts old .. So comment people comment and make this post memorable for me…Please, its a request… 🙂
PS2:- For the first time in this sem, seems like Acads is also something I have to work for.
PS3:- Its getting hot in Hyderabad and this is only late Feb.. 😦
PS4:- I have got my SE presentation on Monday, I have my BTP work, 2 course projects and am thinking to start studying for MS interview and I am busy writing posts daily.
PS5:- Procrastination roxxx..
PS6:- Roadies 5.0 :O What the hell man?? Do such girls exist in India?? Btw Raghu roxx… He is harsh but thoroughly entertaining..
PS7:- My room is a mess.. Its the dirtiest its ever been and Maroo comes to my room and says it’s not that bad man.. Its all relative 😛
PS8:- People thank me for providing you with stuff to overcome your boredom. A post a day keeps your boredom away.
PS9:- Wanna write a pot flaming some particular person, the type which some people of our batch write, there are a few candidates too.. *evil grin*
Edit: PS10:- I dunno what the hell is the problem with wordpress.. It doesnt keep newline after my PSes.. 😦
Blogged with Flock