Jawahar Lal Nehru once said “Aaram Haram hai” and many more people must have said a million bad things about laziness but I think there is no more pleasurable thing then being pure lazy, there is nothing better than the leisure of laziness. The comfort, pleasure and satisfaction you get by being just pure lazy and postponing your work is second to none.
So here is a list of things which I would like to change in my life to satisfy my laziness…
1) I want a bike – Its such a pain in ass going to classes 6 times a week walking about a km. It wud be cool to start a bike and reach main building
2) Location of water cooler – I think its position should keep changing in front of all the wings for some time.. Why shud guys from 2 wings have the comfort of having it nearest to their wing
3) OBH location – OBH should be shifted near the main gate.. Its so tiring coming after having a sutt and then having to walk all the way to end of IIIT to reach OBH and then climb stairs for two floors to reach my room.
4) CAT coaching – We should have preferred CL over TIME coz it was ready to provide coaching in Indira Nagar instead of bloody Mehdipatnam where we have to go now, where btw I don’t go kaun uthe sala itni subah 😦 .
5) Attached Bathroom – Why the hell do girls of IIIT have attached bathrooms in their hostels and we guys have to walk so much to use the basic facility. 😦 We should also have attached bathrooms.
Song of The Day :- The times they are A-changing by Bob Dylan
PS1:- Most people won’t know but Bob Dylan has been nominated many times for Noble proze in literature
PS2:- Started watching Wonder Years.. Its WONDERFULLLLLL
PS3:- Indian colts doing quite well in Under 19, Cricket World Cup.. They need 206 to reach the finals.. Go India go..
PS4:- One interesting thing in this world cup is that the group leaders were all Asian Teams viz India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka and rather surprisingly Bangladesh, dunno what happens at senior level
PS5:- Water cooler of new OBHEB near our wing started working.. Wish 2 fulfilled to an extent… 🙂 Guess somebody up there is listening to me.
Blogged with Flock