1. What did you do in 2010 that you had never done before?
Had a fracture
Used a wheel chair
2. Did you keep your new years resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
No, but in 2011🙂
4. Did anyone close to you die?
5. What date from 2010 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
6. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
My first interstate bike trip
Clearing IISc maths written exam
7. What was your biggest failure?
Hmm.. Like almost all other years of my life, not being able to get a girl😛
8. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Should I count
9. Whose behaviour merited celebration?
A distant angrez friend🙂
10. Whose behaviour made you appalled and depressed?
11. Where did most of your money go?
no money for last 6 months
12. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
13. What song will always remind you of 2010?
Waving flag – K’naan
14. Compared to this time last year, are you happier or sadder?
Definitely not happier
15. What do you wish you had done more of?
16. What do you wish you had done less of?
17. Most memorable moments
New years week’ 09-10
My sister’s marriage
18. Did you fall in love in 2010?
Have always been in love, shall always remain in love, it’s the only the objects which change
19. How many one night stands?
Night stands of?
20. What was your favorite TV program?
That 70s show, forever!
21. What was the best book you read?
The God Delusion (still a bit is left)
22. What was your greatest musical discovery?
Paul McCartney, I was a Beatles fan till 2009, became a Macca fan in 2k10.
Band on the Run and Flaming pie might be the most played albums of the year for me (after ofcourse Abbey Road and Revolver)
23. What did you want and get?
Answers to Q6.
24. What did you want and not get?
25. What was your favorite film of this year?
Perhaps, udaan, really no good movies released this year
(yeah I know peepli live was released this year)
26. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
Turned 23 this year, nothing much, just usual!
27. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
If 29th may could have been removed
28. What kept you sane?
Family, friends and perhaps a bit of courage!
29. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2010.
Life has it all, its just the time it striketh, and yet you can never leave living
30. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.
Tujhse naraz nahin zindagi
PS: Taken from Sunshine’s blog!